Where to begin

When disputes emerge between two or more music creators there are pathways available to assist you to resolve the matter with help from APRA AMCOS, with input from peers or with the help of the Resolution Facilitator.

To get started, we recommend that you submit a your matter via our portal. Once the matter is lodged, it is a good idea to also contact member services at APRA AMCOS.

Submit your matter

When you’re ready to begin, click here to visit the portal and contact page.